Monday, September 2, 2024

 I am back after almost 10 years I am back to writing as well as doing my own thing again. Many changes have happened in this time but the largest is that my eyes have been opened to what my fly fishing should be all about. For the last 16 years I have been living someone else's idea of what fly fishing should be. In may I had to walk away from what I was doing to get back to my roots. I am doing what I truly love to do fly fish and help others get batter at it. 

This spring I will be going back to guiding and will start to offer my many signature patterns for sale on a limited basis as well some custom orders for close friends , old customers. In addition I will be doing several tying classes this winter location to be decided in November. I plan on weekly blog posts going forward with info on all of our local water and some destination info. After working in fly and tackle shops for more than half my life I am going to pass on some knowledge that will help when interacting at a shop I will call this section " My side of the counter ". 


 I am really looking forward to what the future is going to bring and hope you all will tagalong both here and in person.


Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment